Do you desire a beautiful smile but shrink from conventional metal braces? Here at Dentistry by Design in Andover, MA, your dentists offer Invisalign clear aligners. These acrylic mouthpieces correct all kinds of orthodontic problems quickly, reliably, and best of all, discreetly. Here's how it all works:
Developed in the 1990s, the Invisalign orthodontic system uses customized acrylic trays to straighten smile problems such as:
- Crowded and overlapping teeth
- Overbite and other bite problems
- Tooth twists and tipping
- Protruding front teeth
Designed with computerized technology, the aligners exert gentle compression and tension on your teeth and the underlying bone. In less than half the treatment time of traditional braces, Invisalign creates excellent smile aesthetics and long-term oral health. Additionally, patients can remove their aligners to eat, brush, and floss, making their daily routines simple and easy.
Monthly check-ups ensure treatment progresses on time. Typically, patients wear 18 to 30 aligners pairs for two weeks each. In the end, they use a removable or bonded on retainer so smiles stay in the perfect position for life.
Your Andover, MA, dentist recommends Invisalign aligners because of:
- Their discreet appearance and ultra-smooth texture
- Ease of oral hygiene and appliance care
- Few to no dietary restrictions
- Precision treatment plans
- Predictable and long-lasting results
- Excellent patient compliance
- Versatility (they treat a wide array of problems)
- Easy clean-up (just remove, brush, floss, and clean the appliances with a mild toothpaste and clear water)
- Bruxism protection (if you grind or clench your teeth)
At Dentistry by Design in Andover, MA, your team of four expert dentists help patients decide if Invisalign aligners are right for their situations. To discover if you qualify for this treatment option, call us for a consultation, and be on your way to improved personal appearance, confidence, and oral health. Phone (978) 475-5333 today.